Staub Round Cocotte Oven, 4 quarts
Take your cast iron cooking to the next level with Staub's innovative enamel Cocotte Oven. With its hassle-free enamel coating, this stylish and durable cast iron pot allows you to bake, braise, and brown. Its heavy lids seals in moisture, making this oven ideal for slow cooking homemade chili or hearty stews.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" diameter, 4 1/2" high
- Weight: 10 lb. 8 oz. with lid