Lodge Dutch Oven, 6 quart
Possibly the most versatile piece of camp cooking equipment you can own, a Dutch oven can open up a whole new world of camp cooking options: cook stews, bake lasagna, braise chicken, make nachos, you name it! Made from cast iron, this Dutch oven can be used on a camp stove or directly over the fire. The short legs and inverted lid allow you to place embers/coals on top as well as underneath, cooking your meal from both directions. Start learning the art of Dutch oven cooking and you'll be campfire chef everyone wants to camp with.
- 6-quart Dutch oven for campfire or stove-top cooking
- Pre-seasoned cast iron is immediately ready for use
- Inverted cast iron lid with lip keeps coals from falling into food
- Inside of the lid can be placed on a grate over a fire and used as a griddle
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 14 x 12.13 x 7.75 inches, holds 6-quarts
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Material: Cast Iron