The revamped JetBoil MiniMo is an fully-integrated backcountry stove and pot cook system. Previous models from Jetboil could only boil water, but the MiniMo's new fuel regulator and squatter design lets you cook food without scorching. The adjustable stove burner and 1.0 liter insulated cooking vessel clip together to form a cook system that can boil 2 cups of water (.5 liters) in just over 2 minutes. Perfect for making hot water, soups, and boil-in-bag meals.
- 1.0 Liter FluxRing cooking cup has insulating cozy
- Makes 2 cups of boiling water in just over 2 min
- Redesigned valve and regulator for unmatched simmer control
- Collapsible metal handles
- Convenient push-button self-igniter
- Lower walls makes it easier eat straight out of the cup.
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Stove burner and 100g fuel canister stow inside the cup (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5 x 6 inches (packed)
- Weight: 14 ounces
- Capacity: 1 liter (33.8 fluid ounces)
- Isobutane-propane canister